Good Form 1.0.3 released
Good Form 1.0.3, a bug fix release went out after the we presented to gr8conf last month. It contains a couple of bug fixes and improvements, namely:
- Add a generic field errors message to the top of the form page to indicate that there are errors below.
- Add a div with class qsetDisplay to the form question set displayed on answered questions and set the default display to none.
- Put a div around the form version message so it can be hidden.
- Fix #16 check for arrays and lists to display the listOf element
- Fix #17 remove th index for the each form element as the fields are individually named
If you have any issues with Good Form feel free to add an issue to the GitHub repo.
Good Form 1.0.2 released
After a lot of work we have released Good Form the Grails plugin that lets you create easy to use, easy to implement and easy to maintain complex web forms. Check out the code on Github https://github.com/nerdErg/GoodForm, then come and see me talk about it at gr8conf next week. Version 1.0.1 has some critical bug fixes so if you downloaded 1.0.0 we recommend updating now.
One Ring 1.0.1 released
We have just released a minor bug fix to One Ring (version 1.0.1) We have also taken the chance to replace the binary WAR to be compiled with Java 7. You can of course still build your own with Java 6 if you prefer. Let me know if this is an issue.
One Ring 1.0 Released
After a little delay we're pleased to announce the release of One Ring 1.0, our open source Scripting Rules Engine Service. This release sees improvements in the Rules Tests and in particular the information displayed when a test fails to help you quickly find the root of the problem. Stay tuned for some blog posts and further documentation updates. See http://nerderg.com/One+Ring for details.
Do you need Ajax anywhere? Well... we have AjaxAnywhere (Reloaded)!